"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Soft, soft colours :)

I'm been scratching my head to design a card based on Card Pattern's latest Sketch. Sketch #15. It's a beautiful sketch but I think I must have ran into a HUGE creative-block which have since caused me many unproductive cardmaking days >.<

Here's the sketch ;

And here's my take on the sketch :)



Code : HB0010

Status : Available!
Price : RM 14.90 (USD 4.50)


I am liking the soft colours I used. Love how the flowers on the tree seem to pop as well. I used Copics to colour the sentiment. Oh, by the way, does the ribbon count as plaid? Over at 365 cards, the call for Day 80 is all about plaid and I don't have plaid patterned paper. Am hoping the ribbon counts as plaid :)


Quirky

5 comments:

Tommie said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

Tommie

whoistracy said...

What a beautiful card! That ribbon is fabulous. What great texture it has. Love that little tree, too.

So glad you could play along with us!

Evelin said...

Thanks!!! :)

~amy~ said...

super sweet card!!

Savitri said...

Super adorable card!!!