"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 8 July 2009

2nd time better?

I opened my Etsy shop way back in 2007 and listed items on and off. Sales wasn't encouraging due to the vast pool of talents in each category of sellers :) Also, I think a lot of effort is needed to 'promote' myself in order for people to notice me among thousands and thousands of talented artists.

After some time, I dropped out.... I closed shop for quite a while and was actually contemplating never using it again as a platform to sell my cards but I decided to give it another try.

So, I'm selling my cards through Etsy again. Of course, you can still purchase them from me here by sending me an email or leaving a comment in my chatbox.

Hopefully, 2nd time round, my sales in Etsy will pick-up?

Am crossing my fingers :)


Quirky

No comments: