"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 12 July 2009

I know I'm cute .....

... so, what are you lookin' at?

Just a mini 3x3 inch card that I made cos I'm bored. It's this cute little dog (I want to believe it's a dog...but it could be a cat too, no?) wearing a Frankenstein paper bag over his head. Another one from my Inkadinkado stamp set. I really love the Halloween stamp set. It's so fun! And I think there's more than just Halloween cards that I can make from them :D

Here's the card :)

Code : HC0002
Status : Available!
Price : RM 4.90

I handwrote the sentiments as the stamp company definitely wouldn't have included words like these on the Halloween set, right? :P

Hope you had a laugh looking at this!


Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness....stinkin' adorable!!! I'm thinking she's a dog too...hey whatta fun aquarium on your side bar...just noticed it!

Evelin said...

Hey Amy, the aquarium's cute, right? You can get one too if you're on blogspot.

I always just click on the link on my sidebar to get to your page, I can't remember if you're on blogspot or .com :P

Tiffany said...

this is way too cute!!