"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 14 July 2009

It has arrived!!

Finally! Finally!!

My package from TwoPeas has finally arrived! :) Alright... It didn't really take that long for the package to arrive. About 2 weeks but oooh, as each day goes by, I just got more and more anxious waiting for it!

haha.... like an addict who has not got his/her coffee fix! :P

And so here's my package....

Couldn't wait to open it!

Box filled with goodness!!!


I basically couldn't wait to snap pictures, tore the box open, salivated over all the products and then placed them back in to be photographed... hehehe... they actually come wrapped in plastic and very secure :) Love that they took care to wrap and post the package! :)

And now, I can't wait to make them into cards!



Quirky

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

you should have made a video!! I love watching haul videos. It shows a better look at products!! I am curious to see whats in that huge box. I only get little ones!! haha!!

Evelin said...

Tiffany, I bought Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird, Pink Paislee's Clear stamps, Heidi Grace's stickers, American Craft's ribbon and Die Cut with a View's Green Woodland stack :D

I can't wait to buy somemore...but I've got to watch my budget :(

Jane said...

Wah... so nice!!
Let's see what will become of them..hehe..