"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 20 July 2009

Love these new stamps!


Just because I recently (
extremely recently...) purchased some Penny Black stamps and I oh-so-lurve them, I decided to make another card based on PaperBloom's challenge. Can't remember what the challenge is? It's Animal Fun :D

These mice are oh-so-cute, don't you think? I have some hedgehog ones too :) Can't wait to use them too!!! :)

I'm going to find more projects to use them :D And I think you're going to see a lot of them for some time.... But I'll *try* to remember to use my other stamps as well so that you won't get bored looking at these.

*winks*



Code : HB0026
Status : SOLD!
Price : RM 12.90


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness, these are SO cute! I love them and your coloring is great, wonderful card!