"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 4 July 2009

Lazy Saturday afternoon


Remember the paper flowers I made last night (previous post) that I had no idea what to do with?


Well, I wanted to participate in Caardvarks challenge which is to make a card with windows but I didn't make it in time.... it's past the closing date but nonetheless, I've been wanting to create a card with windows, so here it is! :)


Code : AO0018
Status : Sold! (but can be remade max. 2 times with variations)
Price : RM 13.90

Also, on The Pink Elephant, the challenge was to use our Favourite Colour Combo. I love different shades of pinks, blue-greens, and browns... But I wanted to make a card with a black base this time around, so yeah, I've combined it with black..... does it count if black is one of my favourite colours to wear?? :P I mean, seriously.

I've been slacking on 365 Cards' challenges again.... but it's so hot here that I can't seem to get the creative juice to flow.... Better luck at night, when the temperature's cooler? :) I hope... I am soOOoooOo way behind. Oh, and also the challenge over at Paper Blooms..... I want to try that too!



Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey you...fabulous window card! I hear you about the heat and it hurtin' the creativity! Hang in there!

Evelin said...

yup.. the heat makes me sleepy too... :P

LORi said...

What a super fun and funky fabulous card!!! I love and I am so glad you shared it with THE PINK ELEPHANT!!!!

HUGS!