"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 9 July 2009

Boo ya!

I know Halloween is still a long way to go... and yeah, we don't really celebrate it in a big way here in Malaysia, unlike in the States or Europe. In fact, the Chinese in Asia have the 7th Lunar month. It's one whole month of 'ghosts' roaming the face of the earth.

It is believed that on the 1st day of the 7th Lunar month, the gates of Hades are opened for the ghosts to roam the earth and if I'm not mistaken, the 14th night of the 7th Lunar month is the one that a lot of people will stay at home and not go out. Can't really remember why. Maybe I should google or wiki it :P


Anyway, didn't really know what to make and saw the Inkadinkado Halloween stamp set. It inspired me to make this card! :) It's a mini 3x3 inches card.

Code : HC0001
Status : Available!
Price : RM 4.90



Quirky

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee, that made me laugh ! Kim

~amy~ said...

Sweet! or maybe I should type scary? LOL! I love that orange polka dot paper!!