"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 20 July 2009

Another Card and I'm off to bed

Like I mentioned in the earlier post, I just got my hands on some really cute Penny Black stamps and I guess that's why I'm being inspired to make cards! :)

I'm so happy whenever I can buy some art supplies. Be it patterned papers, stamps, punchers or ink pads :) oh, and how can I miss out buttons and ribbons and brads and flowers!

Just too many favourites! my oh my.... Bought some clear stamps, punchers and a Coluzzle today.

Here's a sketch from PapertakeWeekly Sketch #14 which I attempted to create using my Penny Black clear stamp and KI Memories patterned paper :)

The Pink Elephant's Challenge # 24 is Animals... I've been making a lot of cards with animals on them recently. Here's one :)



Code : HC0002
Status : Available!
Price : RM 14.90


Quirky

4 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image and papers you used and it’s a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Annie said...

Oh I just love that image - so cute.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! The image so so sweet and goes great with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

LORi said...

Super Sweet!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!