"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 30 July 2009

2 Sketches in one night :D

I have been thinking of joining in on 2S4Y's sketches since I visited their blog a few months ago but, hmmmm, actually I am not sure why I have not joined till today. I'm too sleepy to think of the reason anyway so I'm leaving you here with Laura's sketch 31 and the bonus sketch.

Amazingly, I'm able to complete both these challenges tonight. Maybe I've gotten a wee-bit faster in making cards... But the funny thing is, I actually wanted to incorporate Day 152's Peek-a-Boo challenge into this sketch but I forgot... I got carried away. Guess I'll have to make up for it tomorrow :)



Code : HB0030
Status : Available!
Price : RM 14.90

And here's the bonus sketch :)



Code : AO0037
Status : Available!
Price : RM 14.90



Quirky

7 comments:

Gwen said...

These are fantastic! great take on both sketches!!! :)

cnelson said...

what perfectly lovely cards!

~amy~ said...

Yipes!! Lovin' both of these...you rocked the sketches sista!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Both card look stunning.. Love those flowers on the bonus sketch card.. xD

Julia Aston said...

Very pretty cards! love the stripes in the b'day one and the great flowers and pleated ribbon on the second! great colors too!

Savitri said...

Both gorgeous!!! My fave is the 2nd one. So chic!