"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 28 July 2009

A Perfect Moment

A perfect moment indeed :)

I made this card when I was back at my parents'. Mummy loves to bake and I used to help her bake a lot when I stayed there. But I've gotten lazy. And she has not baked much since my bro and I left to work in KL. No one will eat up the cakes she bakes like we do :D Daddy does not really have a sweet tooth so there's no one to share the cakes with her.

I must make it a point not to be so lazy the next time I go back and bake something with her :)


Code : HB0032

I used Glossy Accents to make the cherries pop. It looks really yummy in the mixing bowl! :)



Quirky
p/s : Oh, yes... that's my coffee cup in the background with some coffee stain on the top :P

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awww...whatta sweet card!!!