"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 12 July 2009

Heart-shaped Card :)

This is the first 'shaped' card that I've attempted to make. So far, it's been the standard-shaped card and mini-sized ones :)

Printed out the heart-shape from a tutorial I found online and cut out the card following its' shape. Used the Line & Flower Pattern stamp block from Hero Arts for the background and then embossed it to add texture :)


The butterfly is also from Hero Arts'. I just love this butterfly stamp. It has heart shapes on its wings!

I made this card for Paper Bloom's 'Shape Up!' challenge where we can use any shape to make a card except rectangles or squares! I've been thinking about this challenge for quite sometime now and finally settled on this heart shape :)

Hope you like it! :)


Code : AO0022
Price : RM 14.90

You can even hang this card up cos I included a ribbon. Thought it'll make it more fun!


Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun shaped card...love the butterflies piled onto it...perfect!

Leah said...

Love the shape you settled on, and those butterflies are beautiful! Great idea on the little ribbon:)

Rose said...

wow for your first shape card you rocked it!! :) thanks for joining PB's this week :)