"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 21 July 2009

3-in-1


I'm attempting 3 challenges in one card tonight :)


Day 143, Keep it to yourself : Sympathy
We're challenged to make a sympathy card without a sentiment on the card. We can stamp the inside but not on the cover of the card. This has got to be one of my toughest challenge yet.

PapertakeWeekly's challenge was to Pick our Own Colour Combo (from the ones they listed) :) All we've got to do is to create a card based on any of these colour combo ; pink, black, white, yellow, green, grey and lilac. I used black, white, green, grey & lilac.

Card Patterns' Sketch 24. Sketches always help when making a card. And this week, Card Patterns sketch looks like a simple one but don't let it fool ya :P You can do loads with this sketch!

And here's my card.... I think I've never paired purple with turquoise/green before... :) I hope my card fulfills the requirements of all the 3 challenges.



Code : AO0029
Status : Sold!
Price : RM 14.90

And the only 3-in-1 I can think of now is my coffee!! But it's 1 am here now and I'll go to bed now and dream of waking up to enjoy my coffee :P (yes, I'm an addict... to coffee... & art supplies!)


Q
uirky

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun card...girl after my own heart...I'm an addict of coffee and art supplies too!!

Maricar said...

Way to go, accomplishing three challenges in one.

Mandy said...

fab card, glad you enjoyed this weeks challenge at PTW

Mandy

Celeste said...

Great card, love the hedgehog and the colors.

Celeste said...

Great card, love the hedgehog and the colors.

Unknown said...

Sweet card and congrats on combining three challenges.
Hugs
Michelle M

whoistracy said...

Such a sweet little card and sweet image. Love it!!

Chrissie said...

I really like those colours together, great papers!
Chrissie