"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 30 July 2009

Celebrate

What's there to celebrate?

Life. Love. The mornings. The evenings. Coffee. Art. Cardmaking. Work.

Life cos I get to enjoy it with the people I love.
Love cos then life will not be dull and meaningless.
The mornings cos thank God, I am still alive.
The evenings cos I got through the day.
Coffee cos I can taste and well, coffee is just good :P
Art cos I can see.
Cardmaking cos I can indulge and release stress.
Work cos then I have the money to buy the then I have the $ to buy art supplies, food, clothes... etc.

And what else? hmmmm... Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge #13 :) I love the colours Dawn puts together :)


And here's my card :) It's based on the bonus sketch over at 2s4y. I will put that up in a separate post :)


Code : AO0037
Status : Available!
Cost : RM 14.90


Quirky

9 comments:

Maureen said...

Love your ribbon treatment and flowers with butterflies...very sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon! My eyes got so big when I saw it! :-)

~amy~ said...

Ahhh...nice post...life is good...especially when coffee and cardmaking are involved :)

Steph said...

This is one of the best ones I've seen. A top pick for sure!

Brenda said...

what a sweet card! I love the ribbon and the butterflies. So much to look at!

Julie Ranae said...

Really lovely card! Love the lace, it really is the focus for me. Hope you will stop by and say hello! Love to follow along with you!

Kara said...

Totally beautiful.....I love the ribbon!
Kara

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun ribbon and flowers. Way to rock this color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Very cute! I love everything about it and I love all the reasons to celebrate! Top pick for sure! :) I think I might have to CASE this one! :)