"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Just for you


Here I am trying to combine 3 challenges again tonight! And it's already close to 2 am... Boy, am I supposed to be sleeping and not up blogging about my card but...
:P

I'm combining Day 144's challenge - You Raise Me Up! which is to incorporate at least two ways to add dimension to your card ( I used pop dots, heart accents & ribbon to add dimension....erm, does ribbon count? I'm not sure)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 58 for this week is to create something Soft and Sweet. We are allowed to interpret it any way we like :) Oh, by the way I just found this blog because of my obsession for Penny Black stamps. They are like my all time favourite now... next to Hero Arts, Pink Paislee...oh well, I still love all my stamps :D

And CPS' card sketch. I first found out about this blog from the very talented ~Amy~. I rarely take part there but once in a while I pop by and am really inspired by their cards :)



Code : AO0030
Status : Sold!
Price : RM 14.90

How can I not love these cute stamps?? :)



Quirky

11 comments:

Carolyn V said...

I'm with ya, sista! I adore PB's hedgehog... too cute. You've coloured him beautifully.

Celeste said...

I also love PB hedgehogs. I also agree you did a wonderful coloring job. What did you use? This is a very cute card.

Sherry Eckblad said...

great card love the penny black hedgehogs. So cute.

Patti J. said...

So cute! Great job on the challenges! You're my new hero combining so many!

Kath Stewart said...

wow such a sweet image...love the pretty papers and hey you need to go to bed now.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Very cute card. I think I have a PB Hedgehog somewhere in my ancient stash so will have to drag it out lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Savitri said...

Great card!!!

Ok, how many stamps question... depends on which one you get. Since SU stamps are per set and not pieces it just depends.

~amy~ said...

wooo hooo....very fun!!! Love it!

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty - cute image and love your papers. And who couldn't love PB stamps lol?? Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Rose said...

what a cute stamp!! great card :) and i see on your sidebar that you will be guest designing next month!! look forward to having you join us :)

SmilynStef said...

Adorable card for the sketch ... love your coloring.