"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 9 July 2009

When I use a lot of pink! :)

I have been feeling lethargic... maybe I've been a night owl too often. Like my mum always says, "you need 10 nights' of early sleep to recover from one late night!" I tell you, I never believed her but the truth hurts... >.<

I'm combining 2 challenges for this card. One is a sketch from
PaperPopsicles and another is to use my favourite things from PapertakeWeekly.

Oh, but I have a lot of favourite things. If I were to pile them all on the card, the card would not be a card anymore! :P Here, I used flower & brads embellishments, ribbon and the colour pink!

Well, these are just some of my favourite things. There's more! :P


Hope to make more cards tonight. It rained just now, so it's very cooling at the moment. Would be condusive to craft, no?





Code : AO0021
Status : Available!
Price : RM 13.90


Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ahhh....I'm a pink girl too :) holey moley....check out the white gel pen....fabbie card sista!

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love pink as well. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

papertrails leaver said...

I like pink too! :-) I like the fun quote you used! Thanks for playing along with Paper Popsicles!